Our focus for the week of fall break is the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Planning a vacation? Be sure to check America’s Byways: National Scenic Byways Online for ideas, a podcast & more!
- Highway Statistics, 1958
- Public Roads, Sept/Oct 2000
- Have you heard the rumbling about drowsy drivers?
- Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division
- The Double-Nickel Challenge: Race to the Fuel Pump (has anyone tried driving double-nickels lately?)
- National Civilian GPS Services
- Bicycling for Everyone
- Estimating Auto Emissions of Alternative Transportation Systems, April 1972
- Department of Transportation, Second Annual Report, Fiscal Year 1968
- What you need to know about Air Bags
- Approaching Alternative Fueled Vehicle Crashes
- You’re Not a Kid Anymore
- What happens if I’m stopped by an officer of the law?
- Getting to School Safely
- Driving Safely While Aging Gracefully
- Traffic Safety & Crime, Keeping Pace
- Pedestrian Safety Toolkit
Hope you enjoyed fall break!