We just added a few new Department of Defense items and one from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission that I thought you would find interesting.
- Mixed-Gender Basic Training: The U.S. Army Experience, 1973-2004
- Operation Urgent Fury: The Invasion of Grenada, October 1983
- Victory Starts Here: A 35-year History of the US Army Training and Doctrine Command
- DARPA – 50 Years Bridging the Gap
- Responding to War, Terrorism, and WMD Proliferation: History of DTRA, 1998-2008
- The Battle of An-Najaf
- Election Management Guidelines
These documents may be checked out for your reading or research pleasure.